Despite everything you have been told, Personal Care Products, are not regulated...that's right, ANYONE can formulate a Shampoo, Baby Wash or Lotion and sell it to the Public without the Government reviewing what is in the Product....what does that mean for you?
Well do you trust the large consumer on the shelf brands to put your children's safety before their profits?
Or should you trust a brand that was started solely with the purpose of giving a safer, transparent option for families to clean their families, their laundry and their homes?
Little Twig was developed a decade before 'Natural' was Cool. The formulas have been tweaked over the years but the goal of providing the best, safest products we can has not and will not ever change.
1. The skin is our largest organ, and absorbs up to 60% of what we apply onto it. This absorption can end up in the blood stream (uh oh, not good!)
2. A babies skin is up to 50% more absorbent than an adults skin
3. Standard Personal care products are made with over 10,000 unregulated chemical ingredients, some of which are linked to cancer, damage to the reproductive system and disruption of the endocrine system
4. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t demand any safety testing of ingredients in personal care products
5. Federal law allows companies to omit certain chemical ingredients from their product labels (we are looking at you harmful Synthetic Fragrances)
6. Using toxic products has an accumulative effect. Which means you will never know the damage it is doing until it is too late as it happens over time.
No Synthetic Fragrances. No Phtalates. No Parabens. No Sulfates. Ever.
We keep our fingers on the pulse of what you should know. Sign up for our knowledge letter.
Transparency is our middle name. We list everything on our labels. Everything.
We ship your order for free if your order value is over $45
What we put in our products are the safest, natural ingredients we can find
We will never put profits before our accountability to help you make the right choice for your loved ones